Our inviting and friendly atmosphere offers a broad range of recreational activities and amenities, and a diverse population are just a few of the things that distinguish Middletown Park. However, according to our residents and families, what truly sets us apart is the compassion and enthusiasm of our staff.
Our expert team includes doctors and nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, and specialists in areas like cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, advanced wound care and wheelchair-assisted technologies. Our entire team is dedicated to helping patients transition from hospital to home as quickly and safely as possible.
- Dementia Care: The New Horizons Dementia Unit and Program is the result of years of dedication and collaboration by our compassionate interdisciplinary team members. Their mission is to improve the quality of life for those who have dementia and dementia-related diagnoses. In Epic facilities throughout the Hudson Valley, we have implemented various dementia programs based on our New Horizons programs and unit.
- Palliative/End of Life Care: We consider end-of-life goals, choices and wishes to be individualized. Our team is dedicated to working with individuals and families to assist them in understanding the options for end-of-life care and to clarifying their choices.
- Residential skilled nursing services for those requiring 24-hour care in a traditional skilled nursing setting
- Short-term rehabilitation that eases the transition from hospital to home following a serious illness, injury or surgery
- The facility’s complete array of subacute and long term care medical services includes:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Subacute medical care by physicians
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Wound management and negative pressure wound therapy
- Pain management and palliative care
- Respiratory therapy
- On-site podiatrist, optometrist, orthopedist dentist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, pulmonologist, wound care specialist, and psychology consultants
- Care for patients on hemodialysis
- IV/infusion therapy
- Ostomy, gastric tube, and jejunostomy care
- Nutritional counseling and support
- Recreation therapy
- Social services
- Psychological services